Welcome to The Liberacy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Liberacy’s Website, located at https://theliberacy.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these points of our terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Liberacy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
“Client”, “You”, “Visitor”, “Customer” and “Your” refers to you, the person who has logged in to this website or is browsing/surfing the website https://theliberacy.com from anywhere around the world.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company “The Liberacy” owned by Hemant Rajkumar Sahu.
“Party” or “Parties” refers to both the Client and The Company.
“Government” means any top/elected authority of a State established by the rule of law. “Government Authority” refers to any agency established by the Government of any State either by law or as mentioned in any legal document of any law of the State. “Judicial Authority” or “Judiciary” refers to a court established in a State for the protection of rights and crimes in the State as mentioned by the Law of the State.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The Liberacy Shop
The products sold in the Liberacy’s Shop from https://theliberacy.com/shop are the licensed products of The Liberacy and any Republish or Resell or Unauthorized distribution of the products will be challenged in the Court under Judiciary of any State or International Court for infringement of Intellectual property and our Name, Logo and Content.
Any issues related to Exchange, Return, or Refund from the customers are bound to the Exchange, Return & Refund Policy.
The Liberacy owns the intellectual property rights for all material on The Liberacy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Liberacy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish/Resell material from The Liberacy.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from The Liberacy.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Liberacy.
- Redistribute content/product from The Liberacy.
The Liberacy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Liberacy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- The Liberacy Shop or anyone associated with the product promotion and marketing.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
- Partnered platforms.
- Any platform or Organization that Do Not intend to harm the image of The Liberacy or defame The Liberacy or its Owners can Hyperlink to our content.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot com or dot in community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
Approval of the link requests from these organizations are purely based on The Liberacy and we hold the right to accept or deny the request under no pressure of anyone.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Liberacy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Liberacy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking unless there is written permission granted by us in hard/soft copy format.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website linked to us. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website.
No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.