Things you should do to make your First Date Memorable. We all have been hacking our and sometimes, others’ lives to understand how to behave? How to give respect? How to be Impressive? Especially when that special time comes, going out on a date.
You know what makes you stand out from others, while you meet a new person, it’s your first impression and you know, what decides whether you will be with the person for more time, it’s the first date.
Most of us don’t even think much about the first date.
We all just talk and hardly ever do anything more than that. But have you ever thought about this?
That very first date will decide the potential fate of the relationship and the rest of your life.
I’m being bigmouth here, but in almost all cases, it’s the first date that tests your compatibility.
There are some key steps that You should do on your first date.
1. Choose a nice place.
Never fall for what others say about a “Good Place.” discover it yourself, choose a place where you feel comfortable and where you can make your date comfortable.
Want a dinner date? find a nice restaurant.
Want a movie date? head back to a nice theater and book the nice seats.
You know, it’s always about “Some Place Nice.”
2. Go a step ahead.
Try to show off your best side, and help your date in every possible way, let that be cheesy, doesn’t matter. Hospitality at its best. Just remember why are you on a date. Always keep in mind the basic point of a first date, “She is Special.” just this.
3. Be polite & compliment.
“That’s a really beautiful dress.” believe me, this must be the first line you use. People love to hear good about them. For every moment of the date, keep that in mind and avoid talking about anything that portrays you in a bad light. Ask your date before ordering something to eat, and ask your date before doing anything while you sit there. Be polite and have some fun.
4. Be curious about your date.
Enough of you, you know that you are a boring person, it’s time to talk about your date, get to know your date perfectly. Be a good listener and try to adopt the things they are saying and relate it with your life and sometimes crack a joke, but a good one, don’t make fun of your date while doing so.
Maintain dignity while talking about your date, don’t be pushy, and be around their comfort zone of talking.
5. Be assertive, not aggressive while expressing your feelings.
Voice tone, is a major thing that matters while on a first date. Your tone can make you a better person or can vandalize everything that’s going on. The higher tone makes you look aggressive and it’s not acceptable to be that.
There are many idiots who see aggression as a part of being manly, a big misconception. Don’t be one, I repeat.
6. Keep your date’s comfort in mind. Visualize the date beforehand.
You already comforted your date by 60% as you chose a “Nice place.” Now comfort your date and fulfill the remaining 40% when it’s your turn to talk. Talk about the things which you see as common in you and your date and you should have already planned and visualized these things before, “When to ask for what.” and “What to say while so.” Have a plan.
Don’t create a plan B while on your first date. It makes you rely more on plan B and you act to lose your main plan.
7. Goodbye talks.
Bidding a goodbye, should not be as simple as it sounds. This is the last thing on your first day. So, Hammer a good memory.
Just say, “Go safe and call me when you reach.” this makes the person fall, how caring and responsible you are.
Most probably it is not the case but this is for my exceptionally charming friends.
What if you end up kissing each other? be prepared for that also. And one thing, be a gentle gentleman. Make sure love has its place when you say “Goodbye.”
Here are the 7 best things to make your First Date Memorable.
📣 The Liberacy is now on Telegram.
Click here to join our channel (@the_liberacy)
and stay updated with the latest News.